PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aer Lingus - 4
Thread: Aer Lingus - 4
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2007, 20:46
snipes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DONTTELLTHEPAX - Sigh, ok so it worked out better for you, on that day, for that flight, for those destinations.

For every one of those days, EI probably has another fare that is better than FR. I heard far too many people say the same thing onboard - that "this flight was XX euros cheaper than Ryanair".

It's a boring argument.

However as much as I HATE the way EI are now following FR down the "charge for everything" route, I have to say SOD the general public. You voted with your feet and tolerated scummy planes, rude staff, remote airports, bad facilities, no support, no refunds, no food, no water, no flexibility, no disabled persons allowed, no courtesy, NO SELF RESPECT for the cheap price of 1euro, plus god knows how much extra on stealth taxes.

WELL DONE. You've all backed yourselves into a corner and it's going to COST you to change it again.....penny wise pound foolish I'd say.

I'm delighted that the cash is going into EI's pockets directly. Great for the share price.....

As for CamelhAir - my gut tells me he's a FR pilot. A smart one at that who can see the problems at FR and is trying to do something about it RE: REPA. Good man.

(Hardly ANTI-Ryanair I'd say?!)