PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2007, 14:08
PAJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Socloss

Thanks for the reply - I just want to make sure I cover as many bases as possible. As for the airlines, I'm learning the basic stuff - ie type of airline, when founded, basic history, fleet and orders, key route network, CEO etc. Are they going to probe any deeper than this? I thought that as there are 8, if anything they would just brush over each of them. Also, how relevant are BA - they don't seem to be such an established partner as their name is on some publications but no on the website. I'll learn their basics to be safe though.

I think I have a decent range of examples for teamworking, leadership, decision making, communication etc. I have a fairly decent understanding of the industry and think I'm up to date on anything significant that's relevant. How much detail do they want you to know about CTC itself?

Appologies, so many questions! Don't want to cock it up because of lack of preparation! I see you're based in Newbury - is this the case? If so, that's actually where I'm living for then next three weeks (and have been since August) - small world. Perhaps I might be able to interest you in a pint so I could pick your brain a little - I'll buy! No pressure, I know having a stange bloke ask you for a drink on a pilots forum is not exactly the norm!! hehe

Thanks in advance

PAJ