PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - It's Back!! NAS 3B coming to some airspace near you!
Old 4th Apr 2007, 05:28
SM4 Pirate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick, welcome back; I was simply highlighting the post above which made reference to the 'criminals'; I was not the one being sarcastic above bringing it up. I noted your apology at the time; no need to repeat it.

You say the ATCs are not trained correctly? Please tell me more... Your interpretation of what is correct and what isn't; is not covered in the airspace definition and or the ICAO documentation, the AIP or MATS. IFR get traffic on VFR in E, right?

If you really want "Class B services" regarding IFR to VFR in E then you need to call it something else; but that might be a unique non compliant system...

I do not believe the VFR aircraft involved in this case was subject to a "RIS" (or flight following); but was called (on the marconi radio thingy) because it was getting 'bloody close'; the pilot did respond, right? Then got the whole conflict avoidance thing wrong re judgement of the closing speed.