PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA II (Poll)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2007, 13:35
Brettslave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sure our colleague's plan was honourable, the instrument approach somewhat misguided and possibly causing an unnecessary go around.
Rather than push on and land like Garuda did a few weeks ago. Hmmm

I think everyone decided a go around was the best option rather than risking it and pressing on. The captain was just giving his opinion. He thought we all deserve better and we all agreed hence the vote.

If the company had a good working history, maybe they would be trusted a little bit more and the EBA might have had half a chance. The last EBA resulted in us being drafted on days off. Everyone agreed to it because they trusted the FAAA and the company. OH how things have changed.

The FAAA is paid by us, it's members to represent our views and lobby for our cause. Not the other way around. Why didn't they lobby the company for guaranteed days off?? Why didn't they lobby for at least CPI which is more than 3% before tax?? And most importantly Why did they HIGHLY RECOMMEND a YES Vote to an EBA which has so many holes in it that it could sink the Queen Mary!!?? How out of touch from the members could you be??... I could go on but those who don't want to see sense will never get it.

Go Around Windshear Ahead.....