PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA II (Poll)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2007, 11:02
wirgin blew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile I am with you 100% on that. The delegates need to take a step down and back away from the next agreement. If the company will listen we need a much larger representation of CC when renegotiations commence. I would say at least 50 from each base and then break that 50 down into, singles, married, defacto, part time, etc. I have already sent my two cents through to my DM as I feel at this stage the FAAA are suffering from "Stockholm Syndrome." (thanks to the genius who gave me that one)
--
In the end I swayed back and forth with my vote as there are certainly things that appeal to me in the new document. In the end the reasons to vote no just outweighed the reasons to vote yes.
--
I can imagine the company will be sending us all a survey in the coming weeks just like the pilots. Please make sure all your feedback makes its way back to the company.
--
Thanks for everyones input on the boards here. The different ways of looking at the document certainly opened up more of the document to me even though I had read it many times. Bring on Round 2.