PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Info on Solenta
Thread: Info on Solenta
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2007, 07:03
bitchflying11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SKUDRUNNER - you are a lost curse!!!

Dont think that anyone here is going to be able to help you, just go work for them and then you can let us all know in about 3 months when you leave!! That whole company is all about window dressing! Trust me I was there everything looks good from the outside, but wait, you are going to get your fingers burned!

And as for the increase, it looks like only the as lickers got that one! That is so typical, when it suits management for there little bi es to get one then they had it out. Rememeber the whole company did not get an increase!! I could put my c k on the block when i say this, but I bet the van pilots didnt see an increase, not to mention the lowest paid captain on the 1900!! Solenta are so desperate for drivers, they even have to brake the law and use comm pilots as command on pax carrying aircraft! I only wonder if there clients and or the people travelling on the aircraft know that the crew are not qualified!!!!!!!!

Shame skudrunner, you have a lot to learn down here in africa. You guys think you can handle it!