PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA II (Poll)
View Single Post
Old 3rd Apr 2007, 05:30
737NG_Girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In response to the above post, I recieved this via PM (with permission to Quote from it):

As a company pilot who has probably flown with you I want to say well done for a great response. The Captain in question was only trying to help undo some of the company propoganda and it obviously helped.

It's been reported he's been repremanded by our management for helping the EBA get voted down.

Another rumour doing the rounds is that B** H**field has resigned, so that's good news.

I think it would be good if you guys break free from the FAAA and form your own organisation. There is no doubt in my mind they are aligned with the company and must be getting some sort of compensation. It is insulting to think you are paying them for the privelege of them conspiring with the company to cut your conditions.

We have a group called VIPA that have started to really pose a threat to the AFAP. After years of the AFAP conspiring with the company, they seem to have changed thier tune dramatically. They are obviously threatened.

Have a look at vipanet.net for more info if you're interested. Maybe a VIAA could be started.