PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Terror in the cockpit!!!!(A Nigerian thing?)
Old 2nd Apr 2007, 20:27
jagunmolu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Tin Gods

Its really sad to still hear things like this are happening,Its this TIN GOD syndrome.dont worry guys the young shall grow and the OLD shall STEP ASIDE,All these shall soon pass if the regulatory authourity keeps its words by enforcing the 1 in 60 rule that will soon be in force.You cant teach an old dog new tricks[CRM]that is.Weep not child your salvation is barely away,the reality however is most of the guys that are taking over from these guys have also soaked up these lousy antisafety i can do nothing wrong chieftain attitudes;God help us,however on a serious note.DONT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE BULLIED,REPORT TINGODS TO HIGHER MANAGEMENT EVEN IF THEY ARE SIAMESE TWINS THAT ACT THE SAME.KEEP A COPY OF YOUR WRITE UP,KEEP REPORTING THESE UNTOWARD BEHAVIOURS.SOMEONE .SOME DAY, NOT TOO FAR AWAY; INDEPENDENT AUDITORS WILL SNIFF IT OUT. AND THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.YOU CAN ALSO REFUSE TO FLY WITH SUCH TINGODS AHD SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO FIND OUT WHY?DONT GIVE UP ITS A SAFETY ISSUE.I WISH YOU THE WILL AND COURAGE NOT TO GIVE UP. DO NOT IGNORE THEM,NOTHING VENTURED,NO PROGRESS.IF WE ALL KEEP-QUIET THEY WILL PREVAIL i.e EVIL PEOPLE..............