PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A BIG birth announcement!
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2007, 19:12
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink

Guys!!! Thank you ever so much for your replies, they really moved me!!!

We're finally back home, had to be readmitted to hospital due to a slight complication after the birth - for me that is, Francesco is absolutely fine, eats like a little piglet and is ever so good! He's been such a good boy, probably sensed that mummy had to rest and has been sleeping throughout the night (well apart from one feed) since he was born. However I cannot sleep anyway as I seem to be staring at him in amazement all the time!!

He was not overdue, well he was due the 25th and was born the 26th at 6am.....however all the doctors that had visited me in the last 2 months would have put a lot of money on him being born early, given his size!!!

I agree with all of you who have said that kids grow so fast, he's one week old today and has already changed so much!!!

I think it's a bit early for the first flying lesson, but I am sure his dad doesn't want to wait too long before he has his first trial lesson!

Good luck Tecks with your triplets I really hope all will be fine for you and the little ones!!!

Thanks also for the comments on the video, it was just a "quickie" to show all my friends and family in italy as we cannot fly there yet, so I thought it would be a good idea to show my pprune friends too

The little monkey is asleep so I am off to bed.....night night everyone xxxxxxxx

FBW