PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2007, 16:53
Gonzo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gastra,

Please don't think I'm being flippant with my answers, but please think about what I say.....

especially regarding the maths.Basically what im asking is whether its really hard?
If I said it was easy, would you not practice? They might have been easy for me, but then I might be stunning at maths

Is it worth me purchasing one of those physcometric testing books to practice with?
You're asking whether it is worth you practicing for a selection process for a job you're applying for?

Do they go into alot of detail on the motivation paper?
I think you should have been told already that the majority of the motivation paper is based on the .pdf document you should have been given. If you read through the document, that's the level of detail of the questions. If you learn the document, then you'll know all the answers. It's that simple. And good practice for when you're at a unit as a trainee and have to learn a fancy document call the Manual of Air Traffic Services Part Two, which might have hundreds of pages.

I know (I hope) I'm probably off the mark here, but the tone of your post seems like you're not too fussed if you get in or not.