PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2007, 15:25
TanyaD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
etihad recruitment day

Hi Guys,

Well, it's all done. The EY recruitment day in Melbourne on 2nd April was great.

The recruiters were fantastic, they were so friendly and made you feel so comfortable, it was a great atmosphere. They were organised and ran the day well. They were extremely efficient and tried to utilise time as best they could. Job well done to them !!!!

I made it through the final interview process and now have to wait two weeks to receive a phone call to know if I'm successful or not. It's going to be the longest two weeks of my life. WOOOHOOOO !!!!!!

I'm so excited and really looking forward to working for EY, they certainly put together a great presentation on the airline and where they are heading, it got me really excited.

Anyway, for those who did not get through, don't give up (it took me three attempts) and keep at it.

Thank you all for your help on this forum, it certainly made me feel more comfortable on the day as I had so much information. You are fantastic and if I can ever help any of you, please ask.

Thanks again
Tanya