PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2007, 20:30
newbagr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can I ask how old you two are?! Cos to me you sound like teenagers who have a fight!I am annoyed with both crew at LHR trying to present crew at LGW like they somewhat better because they were just lucky to get thru the same interview like we did and just got a course for LHR! At the same time , it bugs me when fellow crew at LGW are trying to protect that S*it that wiilie walsh has made and call it Single Fleet Gatwick! Why can we not see that the only winner in this situation is the company?! They are saving millions out of us and the petty money they are giving us!To new starters, I would say ...welcome and I hope you enjoy your new career but please dont try to explain what BA does! Welcome to a company that never makes sense!One day they might recruit hundreds and next day you might find a department up for sale! IT CAN HAPPEN!Willie Walsh has the guts to do whatever he feels is right for the boards pocket! He can set LGW to be in profit and then quickly sell it! I dont want this to happen but I dont think it is impossible! I agree the US routes as BA has officially now stated will go up the road and now that BA seem to have bought 51 slots at LHR then they dont need to replace anything.Personally , I think the T's and C's are just unbelievable! 9 days off in a month which can be reduced if you got annual leave...blocks of 6 with longhaul to finish and then 2 days off followed by early start or double! Need I say more?! Why can we not see the problems and do something about it united instead of bickering like children?!