PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2007, 15:17
Commander1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The pass mark for tomorrows exam is 85% which is dangerous goods, i got the training info for that on friday. I also have smoke and fire test that afternoon. Learning Security on monday also for the exam for that on tue same pass mark. Thursday is the big initial exam, multiple choice/written aswell pass mark 90%. I think it is very intense though not sure if they would mark me down for writting my own words like for example "make sure all passenger names are recorded"

Manual: "All passengers names must be logged"
Do you think they will be that fussy??

Still i think its alot but i've gave up my job and paid alot of money for clothing etc to get me started so theres no point in giving up, its not hard just alot of info to take it.

Just really worried if i fail im going to be very upset.
I tried to approach my instructor on friday as i said i was concerned as i may fail and all she could say was "well i cant sit the exam for you, you have to study" They are so unfeeling and do not make small talk out of class aswell, i wonder if this is just a Ryanair thing or what.

Well that much is obvious, im not screwing around i have been studying furiously for the last 5 hours for the last 4 days.

Its just dissapointing that im actually paying for this course and this is the treatment that i get plus i have to board passengers at the gate, and i dont get any airline food for my lunch, have to bring in my own food when the pilots get meals. Its crap but i really want the job im not too keen on the company.

im actually planning on applying to Globespan when im 21 (2 months time) if they are still recruiting, that was my original plan but i never knew they had age restrictions that were so high.

The stakes are high and i am going to continue my studying but only 4 people passed the last class test out of 25 people, that was on first aid. however the questions were very vague

i.e Q) How many First aid kits are there on board?

A) 3 (which is correct)

I got 2 points deducted from me because i did not specify where there were located and what colour, but i was only answering the question. Im not the only one who is pissed off.