PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod plane crash in Afghanistan - Condolences thread (no tech or update info)
Old 1st Apr 2007, 10:16
chrisdavies

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chris Davies

Hi my name is Chris Davies, wife of Ady Davies Eng on 120 sqn Crew 3. I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart, everyone who has been in touch or passed messages to us since that dreadful day the 2nd Sept 2006. Our lives were turned upside down and will never never be the same, but thanks to all the kind words and thoughts of support from all of you out there we are struggling through each day. My children, Hayley, Carla Suzanne and Glynn have been a tour of strength to me and I know that without them I would not be able to continue. I am so proud of them words cannot say enough and so would Ady be - they were his life. For all 18 children so sadly affected by this tragedy this Sunday Mail Readers award has been fantastic - for them to have this recognition from the outside world for what they are going through is wonderful. To my wonderful husband - god bless my love till we meet again. xx