PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Wannabees & Recruitment (merged)
Old 1st Apr 2007, 01:16
Wulfy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Other Base?

Hi, I'm new here but have some questions

I'm living in Belgium, but I had made an application for an easyjet base in London (cause if I move to London I'm still not that far away from my family in Belgium) , but now I did get the following email :

Thank you for your completed application form for easyJet cabin crew.

At present we are not recruiting for your preferred base and therefore we have not progressed your application any further.

We are currently recruiting for our Edinburgh, Dortmund and Paris Orly bases. If you would like to be considered for any of these bases, please email us at [email protected] and we will continue with your application.

In order to be considered for any of our Mainland European bases it is a requirement that you are fluent in the native language (this would be tested).

I would consider the Paris base cause it's near my family home in the southwest of Belgium (even Edinburgh perhaps) , but i was wondering does anybody know how "fluent" is "fluent french" for easyjet ? my native language is Flemish-Dutch and I consider my English quite fluent as well, but my French is not bad, but it has been since my school days that i really had to speak it often in conversations, and it is quite rusty (especially writing)