PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ISLE OF MAN
Thread: ISLE OF MAN
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2007, 20:16
manxbudgie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hansol
Dont think you are reading all of Treaclecats message they are saying that MR dont need to be reminded of what is happening they are fully aware but they have already lost staff from natural wastage so perhaps losing more staff isnt an option at the moment. Treaclecat also pointed out that it wasnt so long ago that FS were singing from a different hymm sheet maybe that should be remembered.
Also heard from a contact at the airport that FS should read up on the Triple A procedures seems not all their despatchers are fully aware of the implications of sending an aircraft out when the bags dont reconcile - quite worrying that, hope its not true!!!!

RED 17

That answers the question then maybe they dont know yet or maybe they are just keeping the answer close to their chests unfortunatley with June fast approaching they will have to make some kind of decision soon I would think as I believe that is when the handling transfers over completley - watch this space I suppose the answer could come in the next week or so