PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAConnect & Flybe
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2007, 14:15
Airbourne-Adamski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW

I have been away for just over a week, and the REALITY has kicked in with a vengance.

Firstly I would like to say, i was recruiting for new crew the other day (easyjet) and we had quite a few BACON guys there from BRS, which was nice to see, not that they lost there jobs of course, but there is more cabin crew jobs there for them at BRS, So good luck guys who attended our recruitment days or is going to attend.

Ok back to the nitty gritty. It seems like exciting times of Flybe takeover has now VERY much passed and turned to somewhat a ****e reality for alot of you at BACON (NO OFFENCE TO FLYBE GUYS).

I think I have said this before, During the start of this thread I kept my mouth shut about my 6 years at Flybe and my thoughts on management and their decision ect ect ect.
But boy You BACON guys are already realising fastwhat Flybe can be like and are like.
At this point I would like to point out that the folks at flybe I worked with were and are great people. My moaning is aimed at the higher levels of flybe sociaty.

Flybe have taken over airlines before, not on the scale of BACON, they took staff on ect, things went ok then they kept some of the routes and F ed everone off as hit the road. Not saying this will happen here, saying that BRS is a example.

OFB
Sounds like your on the frontline at BHX with whats happening, you got undercover spies working for you LOL.

I will finish up by saying I did enjoy my 6 years at Flybe, but just watch out, the management are not the best by far, and decions they often made were not the best for moral, but the flybe folks you will work with are good people.

Anyway I finished gabbing for now, See what comes next.