PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2007, 11:50
snxlou101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lhr Temps

Matt,

No one hates the lhr temps it's the moaning we don't like. I have flown with a few that are moaning they have taken a pay cut they have been given a bad deal they were told a load of lies. And as you have just pointed out we owe you gratitude for working at sfg........

Humm me thinks not, the company would of done it with or without you so gratitude is not deserved, also everyone has put in alot of time and effort to get sfg under way not just ex lhr temps. I have flown with some lovely ex lhr temps one girl said they always knew they were coming to lgw and they also knew what the deal was.

Now this division is because you keep mentioning it and won't let it go... some ex lhr temps prefer to be part of a team and don't even mention it so i think you have a choice fit it or don't....... don't take comments on here to personally it could be one person flew with one ex lhr temp that was bad not all of them.

It's been since oct since we had ex lhr temps come over and the bad feeling has gone so just leave it that way......Maybe you should try emirates apparently they are a good airline...........