PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2007, 08:54
Matt101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey I will wait to see if the Transfer list opens or not then, tp be honest I don't really rely on anything that anyone says until it happens - BA or Union - as both have misguided us over the past roller coaster few months.

To be honest my bubble wouldn't be burst as 2 years extra on top of the 8 (at least) I recon I'll have to wait makes very little diffrence - it's still a bloody long time - but there are a lot of people who joined having been told - 3 years and you'll be back - maybe wishful thinking but the thing is EOG crew may have been with BA longer but 1. never been in NSP (which may mean f all but who knows) and 2. - absolutely nobody knows what will happen with the transfers as this is a completely new fleet with new plans and supposedly will be the new recruits gateway to BA - I think anyone who puts their name down for WW is kidding themselves but I don't think EF is such a huge stretch.

But hey you may well be completely right and I totally don't mind bluntness - I am to !

As I say though love working LGW just we all want to earn more money so I would like to transfer eventually.

Russians don't get through the winter thinking it's goign to be long and hard they hope for it to be warm and short - I employ the same principle to get me thru when I pop to the job centre to apply for my working tax credits!

Hey ho I may go live in Dubai and sample a bit of Emirates instead.