PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - how Many are leaving ??
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2007, 03:29
wannagetout
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All I can say is that, I have read these posts with interest over the last month or so. My feelings are exactly the same as the majority of people at Cathay. We feel constantly badgered, beaten and unwanted. I have never,ever worked for a company that treats it's staff so badly. The training is as bad as everyone says, just check after check after check. Previous experience is basically useless as you are treated as an idiot regardless of time in the seat. The exception are the "airforce" fast jet types which seem to be what cathay like.....The old airforce mentality is sickening. Hong Kong sucks. THere is no other way to say it. My kids are constantly ill and my youngest has constant trips to the Dr. Morale is non-existant. I have heard the phase "CX is a captains airline". I would like to qualify that and say CX is an A scale captains airline. They are the only ones who are compensated appropriately for putting up with the constant BS. If I had my time again, would I have joined CX......not in a million years! Steer clear of this over rated shambles..........