PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heli Ops at V&A
Thread: Heli Ops at V&A
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2007, 18:47
Jamaligan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
choppadriva

Please explain how jumping in on a rumour on a rumour's network makes me an expert!?
By the way, rumour turned out to be Fact!

Wonder who wants to be the expert around here when YOU, all of a sudden, jump on the wagon, wich is by the way fine with me, and analises everybody's posts as a psycologist ?

I agree with UnDies, there is still a lot of dirty Laundry out there from these oakes. Many operators have skelletons yes, I just hope this "New" Co. do things in a propper way from NOW ON!

They are not that new, Peninsula Executive Helicopters (Pty) Ltd Reg Nr 2004/029680/07. according to Mr. O, and has been trying to Bull there way forward since then, ie. 2004. That's why there was a good luck to Base 4. Looks like they, Base 4, has not learned a lesson the previous time with Mr. P. Next thing we see, Mr. P back at Starbright.

The 412 issue is a fact, and Mr.P himself and some other oak in his pink shirt, probably one of the O's was in Durban to negotiate a deal with NPO and trying to "steal" an existing contract. Bussiness is bussiness yes, but conduct it in a propper way. NOT telling lies to some "Procurement" dude that has no idea, and knowing that you can NOT deliver the goods!
Come on guy's, a 412 in such a short time that is not even in the country, nor on the S.A. Register. We will sit with another SABC/ETV saga that turns out in court cases and ugly stuff like that, making Attorneys and Advocates rich!

Maybe those Hyenas we saw in the old days were this bunch because that's how they have been operating.

Regards,