PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A BIG birth announcement!
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2007, 13:22
flybywire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink A BIG birth announcement!

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!

Finally I get some time to reply to all of you who have been asking after me & baby bump here, via private messages, emails and msn messengers!!! You guys have been keeping me company (and sane!!!) during the last, uncomfortable weeks of my pregnancy! (plz mods do not close this thread just yet!)

Well....it's with a lot of happiness that I can now announce the safe arrival of baby FBW into this world on monday 26th march at 06:02....and it is a boy!!!
We called him Francesco Pietro and he weighed 9lb 15oz - 4.495kgs!!!!
And everybody told me that I looked small....ha!!

The birth went ever so well, all done in about 5 hours without any intervention despite the whopping size, the most beautiful experience and most enjoyable pain of my life.
Daddy was amazing throughout and already cannot wait to take him flying....we'll hav to find a baby plane seat
here's a link to a very quick montage, all done in between feeds - he's like a greedy little vacuum pump ha!

thank you again for all the good wishes, and to sukigirl and all the girls who are thinking about having a baby......there's no such experience in life and you'll be amazed of how much love such a tiny thing can generate....Unbelievable!!!

Hopefully i will be able to catch up with all the happenings very soon!!!
lots of love

FBW

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site...edium=text_url (updated)

Last edited by flybywire; 11th Apr 2007 at 11:49.