PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kinloss........Whats Going on?
View Single Post
Old 30th Mar 2007, 08:48
The Swinging Monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GF,
Probably not. I know diddly squat about 51 sqns airframes, but I doubt if they can drop anything from their bomb bay.

pmills,
I agree entirely with you, but I doubt if it will happen. It will be a brave SEngO to do that, and I just don't think they have the courage to stand up and be counted.

I remember at Cranwell not so long ago (and it may still be the same) at prayers on a nice, sunny day, the serviceable aircraft count was very low indeed. The next day, when the wx was raining frogs and 60kt winds, they were all serviceable!! How does that work then? And then of course they were all u/s when the sun came back out!

I do so hope that AOC 18gp is reading this, or his minnions are pointing it out to him. Come on Sir, stand up and make a real name for yourself by being the first very senior RAF in many years to have the courage to say 'enough, this has to stop' go on, just for the boys and girls at ISK. That in itself would boost morale 100 fold, knowing that someone at the top knows what is going on, cares about it and is courageous enough to say so.

TSM