PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bundle Branch Block and Class 1!!!
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2007, 23:29
Spotlight

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QDM
At the risk of bruising your id, Wilfred Hyde White was an english character actor of some note. Among persons that exercise their minds and are socially adept such as surgeons, the similarity between WHW and WPW can be used as a mildly humerous aside. Not side splitting funny I grant but, a little tickle that I am sure most of us get.
WPW is a cause of sudden death and is under represented by statistics. Why could this be do you think?

As of this time WPW in any manner is a disqualifying condition for a pilot until rectified. Were I to be alarmist I could tell of the earlier treatment of open heart surgery and scalpels used to remove the extra pathways and the resultant scar tissue causing the pathways to return.

Hi aviatinascent. Chin up. Yes (mindful not to be alarmist) it can be that only after being fixed you realise that what you always thought was normal may not have been.

You will come across RTFQ very early on in aviation and it is extremely important. It means 'read the question', for that is where the correct answer lies.