PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bundle Branch Block and Class 1!!!
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2007, 22:53
aviationascent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That sounds familiar...

Thank you all for your valuable feedback and time!

Bit of a worry that sometimes I feel like my heart is pumping really hard. It almost seems to make the entire left side of my chest pulsate. This seems to be congruent with what was said by spotlight. Perhaps I have unknowingly been having symptoms all my life but as a result, thought it was normal. Who knows.

No need to worry about alarming me, I am well aware of the worst case scenario and feel it's 'better the devil you know'. It also allows me to mentally prepare for all sorts of realities that I may be soon to face.

Like I say, everything is feeling like it might be a symptom, like just then when i took a deep breath and yawned, I got a sensation as though I had just stood up from being seated, (only lightly), and my heart seemed to beat stronger and from what I could tell, faster; even if only for a short while.

Go to see the Electro-cardio guy on April 11th. Just can't happen soon enough. And with regard to golden staph, I only just had surgery on my thumb after crushing it and severing a tendon, so I probably already have it!

Anyway, mainly a note to offer gratitude for everyones generousity with their time, feedback and empathy.

Cheers
Aviationascent

Also, what does RTFQd stand for?