PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BAConnect & Flybe
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2007, 16:02
tiggerific_69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cflybe

I am grateful for my job and i know that if the deal with Flybe hadnt gone through,i probably would have been redundant by now.In fact, im actually glad im working for Flybe now, because i know im working for a company thats got direction, motivation and knows what theyre doing and knows how to make money successfully.Its young,its fresh, its bright - much nicer compared to old fashioned BA.You know what else is nice?Not being tarred with a brush that we're all miserable, and that we all go on strike. Because that has been said to me by passengers before, and so i politely told them not all of us in Connect and in Mainline are like that.

EVERYBODY moans.I have tried to be positive about the situation,and still am even though I am tired after starting at 2pm yesterday and finishing at 1am this morning because we had go to Frankfurt instead of somewhere a bit closer to home.But its ok,because the passengers were happy & grateful that we were bringing them home, and the crew were good and we all managed to have a laugh and a joke together.
I could point out more reasons why people arent so happy.But you'll call me a moaner.To hell with it, i'll tell you anyway.

To every negative side, there is a plus point.
          And anyway, what has the BA Connect crew got to do with your jobs?It was management who made the company fail, not the crew.We've all worked extraordinarily hard over the last two years to help the company.And crew moaning has absolutely no effect on whether your job is safe or not.As ive said, EVERYBODY in EVERY company moans,regardless of what job they do, or who they work for.Simply because nothing is perfect.