PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SA Express and Airlink contact details needed
Old 29th Mar 2007, 15:27
Staalburger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Come on people,please,what's going on with a large majority of the participants on Pprune?Being negative,nasty to one another,talking badly of other people and who they work for and what they get paid is rather shallow and materialistic.
All I asked for was contact details and then some of you have to go and make something bad out of that?
If you think you are worth more than what you get paid get a new job somewhere where your financial situation will be better,stop complaining about everything and can't we (pilots in SA) rather try and be more positive about things and attempt to create more unity ,change what you can and shut up about what you can't!You are like a bunch of children!
I am proudly South African and it's where I'll stay,we have problems yes but like most you have started doing contract work in some sh*&Hole somewhere where it IS REALLY BAD to be,our country could've been like that but it isn't,appreciate what you've got, if you don't then get out of our country and go somewhere else,we don't need negative people in our midst and stop bashing each other,it's stupid,unnecessary and childish.

And all of that for the contact details of the HR managers or chief pilots of SAX and Link!?