PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetalliance Terms & conditions
View Single Post
Old 28th Mar 2007, 19:14
international hog driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Having dealt with this group in the past it is definitely buyer beware.

T&Cs aren’t the best but they’re not the worst either. Their bonding scheme is archaic… still running three years, I was offered a TR with another mob on a medium for a 1 year commitment!

There are three fleet chief’s, Small / Medium & Large Cabin with very little interaction between each of the three. Being offered a position on one fleet does not necessarily mean that you have been cleared by the others.

The entry test is pretty straight forward, lots of ATPL and what if type questions. Sim is straight forward, Departure, Sid, Intercept, Climb, Descend, Hold, Approach, Go-around, track, Approach, try not to crash the landing….silly fixed base sim.

All new joiners for either seat be aware that there is a seniority policy in effect within the company so if you are thinking of a scheme to get you backside into the elite or ACJ, think again.

Rumour has it that the first two babybus have been on sold already anyway and that the first delivery are not until late 08 or early 09.

Sovereign slots have been filled internally, don’t know about the X, F2K or brazzzzzillinan!

Don’t ask me more, I don’t know the answers, I don’t work their but it is a very small world that new GAT!