PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What do you think of Kenya Airways?
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2007, 14:04
Kitoro Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KQ

When it comes to a schedule , KQ are great , as they serve alot of destinations twice daily , equipment is also very good and new. But the delays are too much , most flights ex Nairobi are late due to connecting pasengers from other flights that are delayed , it has a knock on effect. I agree about the comments that the flight crew are very good ,but cabin crew are hopless , as are check in staff , they tend to get very confused. If your flying meduim/long haul , more often than not the in flight entertainment is not working.... its the little things on the aircraft that are just still 3rd world , like the carpet not stuck to the floor and sticking up , and the seat belts twisted.
I fly alot of KQ , and they really are a "flying mutatu" when the aircraft lands the passengers are up off their seats getting the bags out of the overhead lockers , and aircraft is still moving , cabin crew are to timid to say anything , maybe they are not feeling too well at the end of flights due to eating the crap catering they try to pass off as food...
But my biggest gripe is the prices , they are far too expensive as people have no choice , good for them , but not good for us who have to travel and pay those prices.