PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair
Thread: Ryanair
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2007, 13:49
boogie-nicey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy

I have been following this and other related posts on pprune regarding Ryanair for sometime now. Though the specifics and/or truth about Ryanair will never be known for sure it has nevertheless reached a point beyond reasonable doubt (that's the best I can hope for). Therefore I'd personally erase Ryanair from any career plans or aspirations I might have for the future.
Though I understand entirely that you have to scarifice much to get anywhere in life I'd much rather not put my career in the hands of such scheming 'people'. I want to find employment not sell my soul
Will probably go down the 'marginally better' 757 route rather than the ever more congested 737 route especially of the Ryanair variety. Ryanair seem to get more and more wannabes to begin tying their own blindfold and standing in front of the target backdrop for them to have a pop at you! One thing that hasn't been mentioned throughout is the issue of health too. Good luck peeps but I've made up my mind and will wander away from this whole 737 cafe.

Last edited by boogie-nicey; 27th Mar 2007 at 15:39.