PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Return of the 707 - City of Canberra
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2007, 12:29
tail wheel

Received 231 Likes on 123 Posts
Angry

You can post a link to your photos. Or you can post smaller pictures, maximum 640 x 480 (less than 100 kb) hosted on another site.

But if you even think about posting a 4 MB image here Danny will thow a terrible spat and possibly send you sit in the corner for at least the next month! Not to mention I will either delete the post or delete the thread - I don't have 20 minutes to wait for a graphics download!!!

Tail Wheel

Mike

Seeing as Capt Bloggs doesn't seem to have a sense of humour today (see below), if you don't know how to re-size and host photos on a web site, contact me by PM or email and I'll explain. If you are still stuck, email one of your best photos to [email protected] and I'll re-size, host for you, send you the link and explain how to post on PPRuNe.

Here is a link to an explanation on posting pictures on PPRuNe.

If you want to have a go yourself, download Irfanview to re-size pictures and get yourself a free picture hosting site at Photobucket.

Can't remember but I think the PPRuNe software automatically blocks JPG images over 100 kb, around 800 x 600.

Tail Wheel