PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC Flying Pay change
View Single Post
Old 27th Mar 2007, 12:07
peoplespoet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys,
Come on, do you really think that HQ DAAvn give a flying **ck what you think. Your opinions count for squat on their horizon. Clearly there are a
lots of concerns and squabbles regarding pay, however in the current climate of jobtastic in civi street, why oh why,do you remain. I'm sure some of you are on time-bars but the majority are not, so just leave.

If your waiting for a reversal forget it, someone would have to say sorry or god forbid admit they **cked up large, and we all know that will never happen.

You are worth more than the treatment your getting, but you are still putting up with it!

I have raised several issues regarding the performance of various HQ eliments within the AAC and have taken flak for my comments, but sorry to say it again, told you so.

We have gone through similar events like this before and the majority held tight in the hope that things would improve for the better, they seldom did it has to be said. This time things are beyond recovery; No FRI, Delayed flying pay and you can look forward to increased operational tours, over commitment and no thanks.

So.............No Thanks....has to be the way ahead!

PP