PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe to aquire BA Connect. Crew thread. (No Spotters)-(Part 2)
Old 27th Mar 2007, 09:28
Modderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why are you so correct? I happen to have access to a lot of information that you sky monkeys don't. I know for a fact the seniority lists are being merged. Not my fault you don't like the situation. You bus drivers gossip from the start of a duty till the end of a duty, you think the more you talk up a situation the more chance it has of becoming reality.

Why you are so bothered about seniority lists is beyond me. The way I see it is,

a. The company will do what it has to do regardless of seniority lists.

b. You all love flying Dash 8's. So moving to the E-jet is not an issue.

c. It's not about money because you all want to live in the regions.

d. It's not about leave because the company will allocate it if it doesn't suit them.

The only possible reason is, it's something to gossip about during your 2 hour turnarounds in Norwich.

I promise you, the seniority lists do not mean a thing. Look at the top of the list and you will see senior Jockeys still flying around in a Dash8. The reason? The company cannot afford for them to go on the Jet. Jet drivers are easily available and nobody wants to fly a prop. Period.