PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 26th Mar 2007, 10:20
janariate

Location: currently in Lao PDR but my country of Origin is Philippines
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
why like this?!

hey everybody,, i attended the openday here in bangkok yesterday and it looks not that organized... they said in the site taht it will start at 11 but there in the location they post 8am.. so most of us go around 10 knowing that it will start at 11 but a lot of us are late for the morning sessions... and also for the guys they only ask fot the cv becasue they said they will not hire for one on that day..(how about us.. that came from other country and far places that go theree in thecity just for this day...) why like that.. so confused... they said they will just call us within this week.. are they gonna call? im so affraid that they will not call... (even only less than 20 of us are thier). i took my leave in my company in another country just to attend this open day.. so now i will extend for another 6 days more just to wait for the phone calll.. i am so scared taht they will not call.. what i noticed during that day is that 98% of aplicants are females an only 2% are males.. but i am still praying and thingking positive that they will call me within this week... (sorry i just want to say whats inside of me..coz i really want this job...)