PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Message to Ryanair pilots
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2007, 13:00
CamelhAir

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The post I refer to below, from well known ryanair stooge Inveritas, has been removed, which is almost a pity as it was so comical.
Essentially he made some ludicrous claims about a cash bonanza on offer from ryanair, whilst claiming he would happily screw over his colleagues for a few more pounds. Which he wouldn't get anyway.
It was the usual propaganda from the ryanair stooges, but looks like even the company realised this rubbish wouldn't wash and ordered it removed.
It's just not working this time Dave, is it?!
It is all about money. Simple.
Which is why every ryanair pilot should (and most will) vote against. I will say it again, and anyone who can use a calculator, will agree: this is a pay REDUCTION.
Inveritas my good man, one understands why you are a LTC, given your support for this deal and the propesterous notion that you are going to get £12,000 extra. Perhaps you weren't at the meeting to hear DOB admit that it is in fact a pay reduction.
I don't care about other airline pilots.
The lesson on the strength of unity will never get through to people such as this. So be it, you can't win over everyone. Thankfully most do understand.
The Aer Lingus pilot union IALPA will have to get rid of Michael O'Leary from Ryanair before the company will ever really deal with unions. Simple.
Let's get real. If they do get rid of MOL then maybe there will be REPA power!
You fundamentally misunderstand, or (more likely) seek to follow to companies agenda by misleading. IALPA/REPA/BALPA won't alone force changes. The law will do that, as it has the power to do. IALPA/BALPA are merely the conduits to allow the pilots to use the law to their advantage. Ryanair know they're licked here, DOB's letter being confirmation if any were needed.
But that is many years away - many, many years.
oops, wrong again inveritas. Micko admits that the labour court hearing will be held in a matter of weeks.
It is all about money - not pride or respect or unity.
How right you are, it is not about pride or respect or unity for you inveritas. You have no pride, no respect for yourself and certainly no unity. And if it's all about money, rest assured that your colleagues are going to win a deal that will see your financial future assured. Once you've crawled out of your bosses rear orifice, you too will be able to enjoy the fruits of your colleagues backbones and balls.

Last edited by CamelhAir; 25th Mar 2007 at 18:47. Reason: The post I refer to has been removed. Also i have spelling and grammatical difficulties on occasion!