PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 25th Mar 2007, 01:13
grumpysnail

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Do passengers trying it on qualify as thick?

Hi All,

Posting from HKG, just got got off a flight where the IFE was misbehaving, lost of apologies from CC during flight, but as we disembarked a couple near me tried to convince a transfer agent that they were promised upgrades to club for the inconvenience for their onward leg... Only a slight hint of "oh really?" with his smile as he asked them for the details of the (non existant) promise - which they started to create on the fly. Images in my head of paint and corners and second coats. Has there been a thread on the stunts pax try to pull?

Anyway, I fly a reasonable amount for work and try to be one of the SLF you don't notice. I'll be the guy in the corner mostly asleep with the large bottle of water in my lap (when I'm allowed). However, I often have to ask CC to repeat questions and sometimes don't undertand even the coffee or tea puzzler. Something about the constant noise and the pressure and the attempted sleep makes me groggy.

Really amusing reading some of these and thank you to all the happy CC I've encountered

Last edited by grumpysnail; 25th Mar 2007 at 01:16. Reason: Bad typo - should learn to proof properly.