PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oh Ma Gawd!
Thread: Oh Ma Gawd!
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2007, 18:36
2close

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Ma Gawd!

Well guys, as a 400 hour PPL with ATPLs completed I've finally started the FI course and at the end of Week 1 I am beginning to wonder whether I'm still on planet earth.

I never imagined in my wildest dreams it would be this difficult and without wishing to blow smoke up anyone's most hallowed regions I most definitely see all FIs in a completely different light, my already high level of respect having risen ten-fold!

I have without a doubt entered a new world and face the next couple of months with much trepidation.

I'm clear that you have to walk before you can run and I am sure there will come a point somewhere along the line where the penny drops, the light comes on and it all clicks into place but from where I stand now it looks oh so far away.

I've bought 'The FI's Patter Manual' and 'You Have Control' so now to my question, any tips or tricks of the trade from you guys (and gals) who have already been in this position - did it seem like an insurmountable hill to any of you early on and how did you get it all to work out?

Cheers,

2close