PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Injured Woman refused air lift by HEMS and dies
Old 24th Mar 2007, 17:47
B Sousa
Gatvol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"is still deserving of medical care wouldn't you agree?"
Now theres a point to ponder. When the average or above Average Joe has as his topic of conversation how much he has to fork out of his own pocket for his own health care, he may start to get a bit greedy for those who contribute nada out of their own carefree lifestyle.
Prices go up and income does not means that at some point Average Joe is going to say Whoa, you want health care fine, but Im not going to pay for it.
Its coming to that point.
My Guarantees by the contract I lived by gave me free medical upon retirement on one job and partially pay health care on the other. The partial pay Governemnt job has now said......well no we are not going to give you anything. (27 years on that lie) and the free stuff ( not free any longer) may soon go up from a minimum to 300% next year. My retirement may go up 2% go figure what kind of a fix I am in. And that was with GOOD planning for retirement.
So I have little sympathy for those who think that the Governemnt tit is a deep well. I am that deep well, and I say get her fat a55 a tow truck and be lucky if she has Auto Insurance.
Best way for Health care here in the states is to be illegal, on welfare or stinking rich.