PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thick passenger comments
View Single Post
Old 24th Mar 2007, 01:13
Juud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Urok, yes this thread is meant for FAs to giggle at our pax and to vent some frustration. And yes I am a hostie That does not mean you will find me nodding in agreement with Virginia's latest.
I seldom nod in agreement with Virginia's posts.
Virginia's posts are by and large of such breathtaking stupidity, such callow disregard for her pax, such utter disinterest in doing a professional job as a flight attendant that I have at times wondered if her persona was a clever wind-up.
A wind-up intended to make FAs look like shallow, feckless, inane single-braincell entities with the charm and integrity of Ms Jade Goody of UK Big Brother fame.

Here's just a few quick examples in case you think I exaggerate.

Originally Posted by Virginia

I'd rather have my relationship and be happy as I don't even like the job that much and the depression from that does not exactly help my relationship!

As soon as I move in with my long term b/f I am quitting and getting a nice little office job

Personally, if people don't want to listen -to the safety demo-, fine. If they want to die, fine. Not my problem .....

easyJet is a good airline to get some experience, that's what most people see it as.

I'm not planning on staying long!

I'm leaving end of probation!
Good news for EZ

Hopefully that 'nice little office job' will also put an end to her posting here.