PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC Flying Pay change
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2007, 23:42
Eight Eights Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont believe for one minute that any officers waited 4 years after initial Ac comd to go to middle rate, ifs there is only 3 then they must have been a bit wet behind the ears and should have kicked the pay office into action to get onto middle rate 4 years after wings as everyone else did in the corps.
As for the AACA, I will remain as would like to think that if I ever fell on hard times someone would be there for me. However I agree that someone in the Directorate should be standing up with big shoulders and owning up to the fact that they were the one, or ones, who sold us down the river and then
f--king resign in disgrace before the corps falls from around its feet. You know who you are!!!

A suggestion would be to have a open discussion at the corps birthday when hopefully everyone will be present apart from those on op tours working their balls off for not as much pay as they originally thought they were going to get, a severe chest poking session in the AACA tent.
In fact can any one tell me - If you are a member of the the association does this guarantee you entry to the AACA tent as one year I was told to hoof it as I was a SNCO and only Officers were allowed in. Food for thought.