PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thinking of getting JAA CFI, info please
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2007, 21:46
davidathomas42

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Q1. - You obtained a FAA Rating. What did you intend to use it for?

A1. - I began instructing in Multi Engine aircraft but due to financial circumstance and been only on a M class visa I had to return to UK to earn a wage to continue my flight training (is this a sin?) before ammounting a substantial ammount of hours, but did manage to get my first student through his Multi CPL IR first time and do some renual work

Q2. - What are the revalidation and renewal requirements for a SEP Class Rating? And for a FI?

A2. - depends on factors, JAA not valid as been working FAA but obviously will be looking at all regs before any interview as any sensible person would be!

Q3.- What restrictions apply to a FI(R) which do not apply to a FI?

A2. - Again, not got it yet, hence was asking on here for a bit of advice!

Q4.- Are you an IRI? What is the difference between an IRI and a FI with the applied instrument instruction restriction removed?

AGAIN AS ABOVE
Q5.- No Q5. Don't let the door hit you too hard on your way out.

AGAIN GET A GRIP,, BORED BORED BORED NOW, THINK I MIGHT GIVE PPRUNE A MISS FROM NOW ON IF ALL I GET IS PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO PULL YOU DOWN AND BASICLY SAY YOUR UNFIT TO BE A PILOT WHEN KNOWING NOTHING ABOUT ME OR MY FLIGHT EXPERIANCE!

GUESSING YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A PPL AS PILOTS I KNOW ARE MAINLY NICE PEOPLE OUT TO ASSIST OTHERS IN THERE CAREER CHOICE ALONG THE WAY! THIS FORUM SEEMS TO BE THE OPPOSITE

THANKS TO THE ONE GUY WHO ACTULY GAVE A BIT OF USEFULL ADVICE.