PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC Flying Pay change
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2007, 12:51
Eight Eights Blue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lost in Space.

A credit to you my pruning friend. At least someone has the gumption about them to do something, albeit probably to no avail but your stance is credit to you and all that support you (definately me) in this diabolical fiasco. I have just come off operations and due to go back on operations middle of the year and for what reason - to keep this country safe and sound against terrorism.
Now the question is can I really sustain my level head in an active operational area while worrrying about my finances and the lack of the extra money for which I was expecting and based my mortgage on, guess thats not the kind of thing you want in the back of your mind when the bullets are flying. What will the hierachy say "Get on with it" just as they always do but your right, in 2007, this day and age, do I really have to just get on with it, my a--e I do.
All we are is a statistical object and they give not 2 ****es about us so bout time to start thinking of numero uno.
Cannot wait to see the outcome of the letters to MP and Cameron and looks like the sun news will be well worth the 35p a day for the next few weeks.
No wonder they wont let us join a union which I am sure is a violation of my human rights cause they know fine well that they would not get away with any of the s--t that comes our way.