PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad
Thread: Etihad
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2007, 21:14
Flyboyuk1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EYtruth - Thank you so much for the reply and information, much appreciated!

I have not actually applied for the position yet which is why I am now trying to find some info.

Of course, like everything in life, the main deciding factor is the money. There would be no point in leaving my current airline if the pay is less, but I am taking into account the free accomodation and, hopefully, cheaper living conditions out there in AUH.

I have no problem with having to perform cabin duties, in fact I'd probably prefer to do that than the paperwork, but I just wanted to know what exactly the job entailed...!

One further question I have though, you mention that some CM's only work 15-18/month, is that through choice or by rostering? Do you have a bidding system at EY?

Finally, as you have been so kind to answer my other questions, I wonder whether you would be able to answer 2 more for me?

What is life in AUH like? Do you have a good social life out there and also, is there a high turn over of staff as I have heard?

Once again, thanks for the reply and if I progress any further in my application, I will keep you updated.