PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unbelievable BA story
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2007, 13:44
apaddyinuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really am shocked at some of the attitudes in here. A person has died, it was a very difficult situation for all involved and the crew did what they thought was best. What could they have done???? Placed the body in crew rest??? IMPOSSIBLE...Have you seen the access hatches to these units....the crew would destroy their backs trying to get a body up there and then when rigor mortis has set there would be no way of getting the body out. Leave in the passengers origional seat??? Well no doubt if they did that we would have another news report about a full flight and children being traumatised by a dead body being strapped into an upright seat. Toilet??? NOW REALLY!
I personally feel the first class cabin was the most appropriate place to put the body, after all there is a little thing called "dignity after death" and the very fact that some narrow minded twit who feels he is above all else in life is a little pissed off that a dead person was put sitting next to him clearly speaks volumes about his lack of compassion.
Disgraceful carry on and I for one will certainly be avoiding SKY News from now on for giving such a muppet so much coverage!
And no, it does not happen that often statistically and no, Body bags are not loaded onboard!