PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QantasLink
Thread: QantasLink
View Single Post
Old 21st Mar 2007, 09:23
regionalguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've heard DH and NG are using the sessions to tell crew how important the ss eba is for the company and how non competitive we are with the 13hr rule etc. they are also saying that they won't negotiate again and that the ss eba is all there is, and still no back pay.

I thought the union would have been involved but apparently the company don't want them there and the union have said the company has the right to hold these sessions, they are just talking to thier staff. I called the office and DM said they could talk to us about a change in wind direction if they wanted to, there is nothing she or anyone else can do about it. She was definately pi$$ed off and said we should go and be as honest with them as we have been with her about why we didn't like the ss eba.

i have heard there are some rumblings from crew in syd saying some money (in the sunnies eba) being better than no pay rise for two years and they've only been holding the sessions for a couple of days now god knows what it will be like by the time they've finished. DM also said that they want to turn enough crew into a yes vote so they can put it out again and have it voted in.