PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2007, 16:43
Ju Ev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi people!

Moka19, if you need anything, feel free to ask!
Sleepingbeauty, unfortunately I had some problems with my chest and heart x-ray. I think I made in a bad place here, and the report was too simple. They had asked me to send more details on that, even though it was saying that it was everything ok. So my advice for you people is do the exams is a very good place, and if possible, write an observation to the radiologist that you need a very detailed report. I also had to call them many times, since they weren't answering my e-mails about if the medicals were ok or not, and time was running!! ( And I was getting crazy!!! )

By now, my ticket is for the 5th of april, but I still haven't signed the contract (...) I will probably send them my new report tomorrow, since they asked it to be English........ And then, I will have to wait again for the reply. But if in 2 days they don't reply me, I will call them again.

People, really, be patient..... they take ages for everyting. And if you can, send your medicals by e-mail. Scan it and send it. I had sent by fax, and they have lost part of my papers, and it took them sometime to find it. She even asked me if I could resent everything by e-mail ( with scanner) again... I said yes, but only in some days, and them she replied saying that if she didnīt answer me in one day for me to call again ( probably because they would'n have found the medicals, but they did)

And by the way, I have received the e-mail some hours before the call concerning the result. So, there is no rule for that, don't worry about it. You might receive one or the other before. Just for you to know, I left all the documents perfectly in their hands, before they lived Brazil. This was February 6th. I received the call on the 21th of February. But my process was very complete, all oficially translated, with the letters of recommendation, passport copy, pictures etc.... I'm sure this made it all faster for them, and I had also written that I only nedded two weeks to get ready , so I imagine that from Brazil I was one of the first to be called. My friend had some missing documents. He had to send them to Dubai. They took almost a month to call him...

Hope we can all make it! And feel free to write me if you need any help.

Ju Ev

ps:. Smiad, how are you doing? Don't freak out! hahahahaha !!!