PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2007, 10:34
Mr.XCNBY33S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow BRISBANEemirates, sleepingbeauty

BRISBANEemirates->I also heard that once you're accepted you receive a phone call FIRST, then a contract via email. Maybe that's what they meant..I am not sure.

I don't know anybody who's done really bad on the final interview but has been accepted. I think Emirates prefer you to act natural in front of them. I also hope the same thing as you BRISBANEemirates, I hope that they evaluate our over all GD, educational background, and work experience.

Sleepingbeauty-> I am 24, and sorry I didn't answer your previous question, as you may have guessed by now, I am a female .
Don't worry if this was your first real job interview, maybe the raven tests were for the ones who didn't have any real job experience. That makes sense, doesn't it?

They don't require you a reference letter anymore. You only need proof of employment, which is a proof that you've been working for such and such company for how long stating your name, your birthday and your address including seals from your previous or your current job.

As for the valid number they can take, I have no idea, but as I noted before, maybe less than they have expected, is my guess.

As for my batch, there were only 4 of them. I took mine on the 15th. I am Japanese but I am a half class. How about you? I assume that you're really young eh? But there's no need to worry! You have a chance equally as I have right now. We all do.

I assume people who's writing here and reading these comments are going through some major break downs about the result but...I just personally think that no matter how much we worry about the result, results won't change.

It's pretty hard for me not to think back again about the final interview as well, but honestly at the same time I am enjoying this process and I am very happy to see other people in the whole WORLD are going through the same thing and that we share some same feelings. It's just amazing to feel that we are connected right here. Isn't this great?!

Enough of my prayers, I have a question back.
Are you certainly sure that once you receive an email from them in 2 weeks, is a rejection? Is it a certain NO?