PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EMIRATES - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 20th Mar 2007, 00:11
Aiskilus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Going Crazy...

Hi Brisbanemirates,

I guess you have a valid concern here... when I was interviewed in an agency affiliated to EK, they told me the same thing. Here's exactly what happened 7 months ago...

I went to the venue in Manila. Got my height and weight measured, filled up my application form then my first interview. After the interview, the interviewer said, that I will have to wait for 6-8 weeks because at the time I applied walk in, there were no assessment going on yet... so, they told me that they'll forward my papers to Dubai and if i didn't receive any calls from them then I'll have to consider my application unsuccessful.

I have a question, not only to you Brisbanemirates but to all who might have experienced the same thing. After my initial interview, they didn't ask me to comeback on a particular day for group interview etc that I should be going through as well but instead they just told me that they'll forward my application directly to Dubai and wait for 6-8 weeks. Do you have any idea why i didn't go through group interview first?

Thanks and goodluck

▲iskilÜs