PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar
Thread: Jetstar
View Single Post
Old 19th Mar 2007, 22:50
Vince1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JQI

This is the e-mail regarding recruitment for Cairns base.... I have copied and pasted this e-mail I received yesterday. Any thoughts on what this means for the AO crew up there. I really feel for them.

Dear...........

Jetstar Long Haul will be taking to skies from sunny Cairns!

With more exciting expansion plans ahead, Australia's newest dynamic low fares airline is seeking individuals who posses a friendly and energetic personality to join our Long Haul Cabin Crew team in our Cairns base commencing in July/August this year.

Japanese language skills are highly valued by Jetstar and an additional allowance will be paid to successful candidates possessing suitable levels of Japanese language skills

If you would like to be considered for the position of Long Haul Cabin Crew based in Cairns then click here to be taken directly to the Long Haul Cabin Crew Expression of Interest on our website where you will need to update your base preference to Cairns.

Previously unsuccessful applicants need not apply.

Please note that these positions are for Cabin Crew, we are currently not accepting any expressions of interest for Customer Service Manager positions.

Kind Regards,

Jetstar Cabin Crew Recruitment