PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - OAT (Oxford) - the thread, reborn (Part XXVII)!
Old 19th Mar 2007, 15:04
Adj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its quite interesting to read someone rip apart my post!!
However, I still stand by what i say!
Oh and i do know what im talking about unlike some of what you have put
e.g 85% is not the benchmark - its what an airline stipulates as its requirements - a close friend has below 85% and has been recommended as its within the airlines criteria! His flying grades were fantastic but his groundschool wasn't great. Touche i guess!!

I did write a very lengthy reply but then i thought - is this really worth replying to someone with such a bad attitude?! Your the last person i have to explain myself to or my knowledge to!

As you quoted me as saying - "Fact of the matter is - IF you work hard and get the results - your readily employable with many airlines!"
It still stands 100% - the difference being a persons attitude which is something you don't get a mark for and can hinder many good pilots in getting a job!

I would certainly suggest that your attitude is the reason OAT did not recommend you and i can't say i blame them.

Anyway, on a lighter note im always happy to hear to low hours grads finding employment so well done

adj

Last edited by Adj; 19th Mar 2007 at 17:49.